Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The blizzard of 2010

For those living in New York you will remember the snow storm that took place just a couple of weeks ago, and chances are talking about how bad it was. That really gets on my nerves. People complain that it was horrible and that the snow plows weren't there the moment the snow stopped. Since we did we complain so much? The plows were here two days after it snowed. Like we aren't capable of doing anything until the snow plows come. You need to pick up a shovel and dig yourself out you pussy. It's snow. Even if you were running low on food and you didn't dig your car out yet then you can walk to the nearby grocery.
There will also be another snow storm coming tonight, and I swear if I hear people complain about "what a nightmare" it was I'm going to shoot myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment