Saturday, September 25, 2010

Earth (The book)

I went to borders today to pick up Jon Stewart's new book "Earth (the book)", and I have to say I wasn't disappointed. Before you go out and buy it I want to let you know it isn't written like a regular book. At the begining of each chapter Jon opens with a couple of paragraphs discussing the topic of the chapter and at the end of the chapter has an alien Q & A session discussing the chapters topic. In the body of each chapter there are pictures and paragraphs.
Some of the chapters in the book are about Life , Society, Commerce, and culture. The book is beautifully crafted satire on the subjects and I recommend this book to everyone. The book is 239 pages of entertainment that I recommend that everyone at least reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment