Sunday, September 26, 2010

I take it back

I know this post probably should have been posted five days ago, but better late then never. On my podcast I recommended that people checked out Hawaii Five-0 and the new season of Castle, what a mistake that was. Hawaii Five-0 turned out to be exactly what I thought it wouldn't be, your typical cop show. It was a chore just to sit through the pilot, and if Flash Forward taught us anything the pilot is usually the best episode.
Even Castle faired worse than I thought it would. By the time the episode was half over I already figured out the greater part of what was going on, and when I can do that it is usually a bad sign.
So far the only shows that are still standing are The Good guys, The Office, and The Simpsons. Let's hope that The Simpsons don't screw up too. If they do I'll be super pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment