Saturday, September 18, 2010

Welcome

Hi everybody. This is the official blog of my podcast "Faradays Geekcast" on talkshoe. I will hopefully be updating this blog frequently, and I'm even working on an official site for the podcast as well. The website is still in the early stages of production so it may be a while until I make it public. I will be keeping the website simple but I believe that it will still be a nice website.

For those of you interested the podcast is about almost anything that I, or the callers, wish to talk about. Some subjects that I already plan on talking about are science fiction in movies, games and television, new shows coming out this season, and much more. The podcast will be a bi-monthly podcast, and anyone that wishes can call in, or just email the show at faradayspodcast@gmail.com. Well that's all I have for now, I'll be leaving a link to the podcast's talkshoe page below. I hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment