Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Why I didn't post yesterday

Yesterday I said that I will be doing another post (I think), so I'm going to explain why I didn't. I fell asleep. Guess I was more tired than I thought. Before coming home yesterday I went back to borders to return that book I bought two days ago and to buy a better one. I did that no problem. When I got home I guess I was more tired than I thought because I just laid down on the couch and slept, until 10:30. Yes, somehow I managed to sleep for four and a half hours, before eating dinner even. When I woke up I decided that it was too late to even be bothered to turn on my computer so I decided to leave it until today.

For those of you who are even slightly curious as to what book I bought after returning the last one was "The assault on Reason" by Al Gore. I also bought a book called "Ask a ninja presents: The ninja handbook". Why did I do this, because I have no self control. It seems that whenever I go to borders I end up purchasing twice as much as originally intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment